CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bathroom Remodel

Well, our last bathroom remodel is done! Nate has remodeled the 1/2 bath and the guest bathroom, but finally he completely gutted my bathroom (even took down some walls) and I am so happy... we should have done this 2 years ago! It's wonderful to have it finished, it's not my "dream bathroom" but we think it's neutral enough and will help sell our home in a few months. Thank you Nathan for working on this project for me, you would work long hours during the day and come home just to do even more work. I love you! Here are some before, during and after pictures.


BEFORE:

The "style" (if you call it that) reminded me of apartment living.


We did replace all the faucets when we moved in, so at least I had that!


DURING:


Hard at work! I forgot to get a picture of the bathroom completely gutted, but Nate even replaced the bathtub (which was fun to carry up 2 flights of stairs) and several walls were taken out.

AFTER:

Nate trimmed down the mirrors we had and bought wood to match the vanity to frame them. I wasn't sure about how it would look, but as always, he did a great job!




I love having the curved shower curtain, it creates more room.

1 comments:

laurelgrace00 said...

The bathroom looks so nice! Could you spair a husband to finsh mine!