CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Lots of New Pictures!

Hey everyone, it's been awhile, so I thought I would post some recent pictures. Our computer crashed last week, but hopefully will be repaired by the end of the week... keep your fingers crossed! Jacob is doing wonderful, he is surprising me with new things everyday. I can't believe he is 5 1/2 months old already. He is saying da-da all the time, but still only ma-ma when he is upset, go figure. He is 100% bottle feeding himself, which is wonderful and has started eating veggies, he is loving them. Jacob can sit on his own for quite awhile before he starts to tip, so it won't be long until he is on his own. Enjoy the new pictures! Hope you all are doing great, miss you!
Just talking to mom


Uggg... mom, will you stop taking pictures of me!!

Yeah!! Daddy's home from work!


This is my friend Aidan, he came over to play one afternoon - we had such a great time!
Thanks for hanging out with me!!
Hey mom, what is he doing?

Hmmm... can you feel any teeth in there yet?

My first taste of food, sweet peas, I LOVE it! Keep it comin'!

This food thing is pretty awesome.

Yummy - this is SO much better than rice cereal!

My fingers are always in my mouth! Mom says I am getting my first tooth.

Hey daddy, whatcha doing? Can I have some of that popcorn??


Here I am sporting my new "6 month" PJ's, mom and grandma had to go shopping, I got some pretty cool new clothes!

Oops - I got caught trying to pull off my diaper. Mom hates it when I do that.

Staring at my crib mobile - it's just so fasinating! The bears just go round and round and round, but I can't reach them.

I love my new high chair!

Grandma is feeding me sweet potatoes, I love them!

0 comments: