CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Visits!

As most of you know, Nate was on a business trip for 5 days to Reno. But Jacob and I weren't lonely, we had lots of visitors. My dad and grandmother came up and spent some time with us, and our friend, Aunt Libby came up on the train for the weekend. We had so much fun with all of you, thank you so much for visiting. Jacob sure enjoyed all the kisses, he was so spoiled! And I was spoiled as well, I got sick the day Nathan left and Libby made me homemade chicken noodle soup and watched girlie movies with me - thank you!

I have been bragging... Jacob is now saying "da-da, da-da, da-da" all day long, it's so adorable. He woke up one morning, turned to look at me, smiled and said "da-da?" as if it was a question, I smiled and said, "no, da-da is at work" he then gave me "the pout lip" as if he understood me. It was so cute, I almost cried! Of course, he only says "ma-ma, ma-ma, ma-ma" when he gets upset and wants saving from his crib or swing. He also says "ba-ba" but I don't think he correlates it to the bottle yet. It's very cute to watch, I am trying to get it on video to post on the blog, but Jake tends to get shy around any type of camera.

Update on the girls: I spoke to Maggie on Friday, the girls are doing wonderful! They are almost back up their birth weight, they are both off their IV's and Kennedy is off her oxygen machine. Their feedings are becoming longer and more frequent. Welcome to the Blog Australia Family, thanks for the comment; we will try to post more pictures of the girls soon!

0 comments: