CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Our Weekend

We took Jacob to a festival this weekend, it was really warm and humid but Jacob did great. He really loves to observe people especially other kids and there seemed to be strollers everywhere!


Jacob trying to give Maddy kisses through the sliding glass door at my mom's

Jacob was so tired from the day - here he is snoozing in his new car seat

On Sunday, my mom, Jacob and I went to our favorite mall in Bellevue for the day so Nathan could work on finishing the bathroom remodel. We chose to use valet parking at the mall and they asked if we wanted my mom's car detailed, inside and out, we figured why not, it's only $50 and needs a good cleaning. They worked on Lucy (my mom's Lexus, yes we name our vehicles) for 2 1/2 hours and it looked brand new, it was great! Usually detailing costs us $100+, so this was a great deal! We will be bringing them the rest of our family cars... plus it's an excuse to shop! We had a good day shopping and the bathroom is almost done... pictures to come.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Man oh man is he cute!!! I haven't stopped by your blog in a while. Jacobs eyes are just beautiful! He looks like such a happy little guy. You guys look great too. I am going to link you on my blog. Is that okay? I hope all is going well with you guys. Take care- Julia

Julia said...

hey jess, it's me cam! finally i can see your blog! i haven't seen it in forever so i'll have to take some time to look at it. you have a ton of great stuff on here. love the pictures! you need to add more! take care, cam