CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Pajama Day

Jake and I had a lazy day today! We ventured to Bellevue Square yesterday and Jake was really worn out, so I promised a "PJ Day" today. We have just been hanging around the house, wrapping Christmas presents and laughing all day. He has been in such a great mood. Check out the pictures I was able to get of him laughing!!! He always gets so camera shy, so I was surprised he let me take these.

I forgot to tell everyone, Jake has been grabbing objects for the last 2 weeks or so. It is so wonderful to watch his face light up when he holds a toy and realizes he can shake it.

And I just love this picture, it's classic Jacob. Just looking at you with such an innocent face. The picture also shows off his beautiful blue eyes.

0 comments: