CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Better Late Than Never...

Nathan's 27th Birthday was on Saturday and I kept meaning to create a post for him... but things were very busy that day! We woke up to snow on Saturday morning which was wonderful, I wish Jacob was old enough to go out and build a snowman. We went to Nathan's company's Holiday Party on Saturday night which was a lot of fun. It was nice to have another date night with my husband. My mom stayed home with Jacob and babysat, so she was happy!!
So, better late than never honey... Happy Birthday!!
Jacob and I love you very much.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica and Jacob aren't the only ones who love you, Nate. Happy Birthday and we love you, too. We couldn't ask for a better son-in-law. Love, Kim & Darel