CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pics

Our friends, Melissa and Cary came up for a visit this weekend. We went and had dinner at the Melting Pot in Seattle and it was so yummy! Jake had a great time, I think he might be a chocolate lover.

Jacob loves Aunt Mel and Uncle Cary!

Jacob's new bathtub!
Jacob was a little cranky the other day (minor ear infection), I put Winnie the Pooh on so I could start dinner, hoping he wouldn't need my full attention. He sat there for 30 minutes, not moving at all! He didn't even notice when I took the picture. Winnie the Pooh is a miracle worker.

So cute! He is getting too big for his swing, it will be getting packed up soon. They need to make swings that hold up to 50+ pounds or something. It has been our god-send, Jacob just loves it (so does mommy)!

Protecting his bottle - if I try to take it out of his arms while he is sleeping, he wakes up and puts it in his mouth, falling back to sleep seconds later. I have learned to leave it alone.

Jake gets a kick out of looking in the mirror, he's not quite sure how he can see mommy and daddy in the mirror, then turn his head and we are there too! He just laughs and laughs. It's so cute to watch him try to figure stuff out.

0 comments: