CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

4 Months

Happy 4 Months Jacob!
Wow, we can't believe how quickly these 4 months have gone by! I have the wonderful opportunity to stay home with Jacob every day - I have the best job ever! He makes me laugh each day and I love spending time with him. He had his 4 month checkup the other day, Jake weighs 14lbs, 10 oz and is 25" long. Our doctor gave us the green light to start rice cereal and some veggies in the upcoming weeks. Yum, Yum... carrots, squash and peas. Oh, the fun diapers to look forward to.

Jake has hit several milestones over the past month, he seems to learn something new each day. His smile is amazing, it just melts your heart, and when he laughs, you can't help but laugh with him. And his pout is very effective on me, he just pouts his bottom lip a bit, and I'm toast. He is now rolling over, from tummy to his back, tummy-time is going very well, Jacob actually enjoys it now. He is holding his own bottle for most of his feedings, sometimes it ends up in his eye or up his nose, but eventually the bottle finds its way back to his mouth. Jake is mimicking our sounds and gestures, he coo's very loudly now. He wants to stand all the time, if he starts to get fussy, I just stand him up and he is a happy boy. He is starting to teeth, and is a drooling-machine!! The best part is Jacob is still sleeping ALL through the night!!! I LOVE IT! He sleeping for 9 hours straight (9-7) wakes up for a bottle and goes back down for 1-3 more hours and has been doing this for 2+ months. He makes this mom job too easy!

Here are some pictures taken in the last few days.

Finally getting used to the camera... although I have to start taking the picture, move my head from behind the lens and talk to him to get him to smile or giggle.




Jacob in his big-boy crib. He is still sleeping in his bassinett in our room, but is starting to take naps in his nursery.

Tummy-time, just about to roll over.

If we try to help him hold his bottle, he pushes our hands out of the way. Very stubborn little boy... wonder where he gets it from?!?


He gave me the "pout" right after this photo, telling me our photo session was ending!



Loves to look at himself in the mirror... lots of smudges on all of my mirrors! He laughs at himself and get embarrased.


Kisses from Daddy!

Nice Drool!

Playing "SUPER-BABY!" We take flights to grandma's house and sometimes to Disneyland or the Zoo.

0 comments: